Slider

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April 28, 2013..... A Birthday !

OK, so the skipper is a year older, but who cares.  Nothing like a beautiful women at your side to make you feel younger.  Yes, that is a Mr. "T" nautical starter kit.  Birthday gifts.
Max and Angela, My son and Daughter,,, I couldn't ask for any better.
Grant and Grandma,  the happiest couple on the boat.
I hope the Coast Guard dosen't visit my blog.  I think this is after we got back..  :-)
The Admiral on the front of Knot Enuff making sure she looks good.
The day started with some very foul weather.  I wasn’t sure to call my daughter, leaving Austin, and tell her to stay home.  The rain stopped around 6:00 am and YES, the clouds parted.  A beautiful, calm Sunday morning.  I was getting excited to see everyone for my birthday.  That’s all that matters now to this old salt.  That is why we purchased Knot Enuff.  To be able to enjoy the family and the boating life style all together.  By the time everyone arrived, the wind had picked up a little but not enough to stop us from going out.  A quick head count and life jacket count and we were under way.  Headed north from Kemah up to the Bay Port terminals and back down the ship channel.  We didn’t stay out too long because we were all getting hungry and we had dinner plans at one of the restaurants on the Kemah Board Walk.  Everyone had a great dinner and rounded back on the boat for birthday cake.   No candles, as didn’t want the marina to call the fire Marshall, so, just a quick song and dig in.  The little ones were the first to go; big day on the boat tired them out fast.  We ended on an early note as the Admiral had to work the next day.  As for me, one more day off to recover.  Thank you Lord for my beautiful family and the ability to share a day like Sunday, with them.

1 comment:

  1. I had such an amazing time, your boat is so perfect and as are you and Jan! I love you both so much!!!! These pictures came out great :)

    ReplyDelete